Network Computer Pros is in the Information Technology business and has been for the last 20 years. Our niche is small business I.T., we love technology, and we care about our clients. Our primary objective is to maintain a client's network at optimum levels. Our commitment is that our employees are our most valuable assets and that retaining quality team members is a top priority.
We define ourselves mainly by our core values. We put our Customers First, we Work Hard, we encourage Self Improvement, we are a Loyal team, and we are committed to the continued development of our People Person skill set. What makes NCP stand out from other MSP providers is that we are devoted to our clients and consider them part of the NCP family. We provide consistent and honest support. We are committed to providing unique solutions for our clients while offering them a flat rate fee for their network.
We are not merely looking for an employee; we are looking for a motivated individual to join our team. Our company culture here is to treat our team in the best way, offering a comfortable & fun work environment while still growing in this industry. We provide company perks – vacation, sick time, holidays, fully paid health insurance, 401k. We want you here with us long-term and are committed to your progression in the industry.
A day in this role varies; our senior network admin/ project tech will work on escalations from L1 and L2 techs, develop customer technology advancements, and manage and complete technology projects. These projects can include server, software, and cloud migrations. This will be done both onsite and remotely from our office. You will be dealing with complex issues that will vary and will sometimes require after-hours work. We do it all!
We do have some job requirements, but we prefer to look at them as job preferences:
- 7+ years experience in Network Support, preferably lead technician role in an MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- 7+ years of advanced Windows server administration skills and knowledge of best practices
- 5+ years experience working in Microsoft 365 administration with knowledge of PowerShell scripting and the ability to implement and enforce best practices
- 5+ years of networking, including Vlans, SDwan with switches, and firewalls
- Direct and significant experience working in a support leadership role
- Experience managing technical projects in MSP environments
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job
- Experience with virtual environments
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of each project
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team
- Ability to work on multiple priorities or projects simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
These are some attributes that will really make you stand out:
- Microsoft Certified System Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- MSP experience
- WatchGuard Certification
These include Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays. We also offer a company-sponsored 401k, and we provide our team with 100% health coverage. Yes, you read that correctly; NCP covers the annual cost of your health insurance. We ask for a valid driver's license and ask that you consent to a background check and motor vehicle record check. We also love to socialize and be a part of the community, so we like to plan team bonding events and charity opportunities. Lastly, the job is full-time.
We want to hear from you but don't want a resume just yet, reach out to us with a Cover Letter and a Summary of who you are and what you are about, what brought you into this industry, where you want to be in 3 years, you can even mention your favorite color, we want to get to know YOU!