6 Questions you should ask your existing I.T. Tech
Compare the Pros to your current technology provider. Here are six questions you should ask to find out if you are getting the most for your business needs:
- 1. Do they help you acquire the best technology at the best price?
- The Pros are highly skilled at negotiating the best price on technology for your business - our goal is not to make money on hardware, it is to provide high quality of service.
- 2. Do they offer Service Agreements with a defined list of services?
- Make sure your IT partner can tell you exactly what services are included in the agreement, and which services you can expect to be billed for.
- 3. Can they tell you in real-time what computers you have and what software you are running?
- Look for a service provider with a demonstrable process for maintaining up-to-date information about your company's technology assets.
- 4. Do they wait for you to report a problem, or are they aware of impending problems before you are?
- Our proactive monitoring and alerting identifies tracks and reports on issues effecting the security, performance and reliability of your IT infrastructure.
- 5. Do they supply regular reports on the health of your network so that you know how your IT investment is working for you?
- Our service includes a complete asset inventory and regular health, security and performance analysis reporting so you can see what you have and how well those IT assets are working for you.
- 6. Do they have the ability to quickly resolve issues?
- With our exclusive WatchDog service we have the ability to remotely access your computer so resolutions to issues that may have taken days with other providers can now take minutes.
The Pros WatchDog Service helps to ensure an uninterrupted business workflow and maximum utilization of your technology investment by proactively managing, maintaining, monitoring and improving the security of your organization's network environment.
Request a free initial consultation.